Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Monday we completed the daunting task of greens aerification. We used 1/2" core tines and went on 1.5" spacing. That tine size with tight spacing allowed us to remove just under 9% of material which is exactly what we were looking to accomplish. Tuesday afternoon, we rolled (2x) and mowed greens to smooth them out and clean up excess sand on the surface. Over the coming days, we will continue to roll greens which will keep them nice and smooth. If the cool weather forecast holds true, the cool temps will slow down the recovery process, but the greens will be putting true regardless of the temps.
Posted by Nick Leu at 5:59 AM